Corso Angular - The Complete Guide (2021 Edition)
Course delivered in English
Access: Paid Online Course (price may vary)
Master Angular 12 (formerly "Angular 2") and build awesome, reactive web apps with the successor of Angular.js
What you'll learn
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 12
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular application and how to use it
- Use the gained, deep understanding of the Angular fundamentals to quickly establish yourself as a frontend developer
32 sections • 461 lectures • 34h 7m total length
This course includes:
- 34 hours on-demand video
- 41 articles
- 147 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
This course starts from scratch, you neither need to know Angular 1 nor Angular 2!
Angular 12 simply is the latest version of Angular 2, you will learn this amazing framework from the ground up in this course!
Join the most comprehensive, popular and bestselling Angular course on Udemy and benefit not just from a proven course concept but from a huge community as well!
From Setup to Deployment, this course covers it all! You'll learn all about Components, Directives, Services, Forms, Http Access, Authentication, Optimizing an Angular App with Modules and Offline Compilation and much more - and in the end: You'll learn how to deploy an application!
But that's not all! This course will also show you how to use the Angular CLI and feature a complete project, which allows you to practice the things learned throughout the course!
And if you do get stuck, you benefit from an extremely fast and friendly support - both via direct messaging or discussion. You have my word! ;-)
Angular is one of the most modern, performance-efficient and powerful frontend frameworks you can learn as of today. It allows you to build great web apps which offer awesome user experiences! Learn all the fundamentals you need to know to get started developing Angular applications right away.
Get a very deep understanding of how to create Angular applications
This course will teach you all the fundamentals about modules, directives, components, databinding, routing, HTTP access and much more! We will take a lot of deep dives and each section is backed up with a real project. All examples showcase the features Angular offers and how to apply them correctly.
Specifically you will learn:
- Which architecture Angular uses
- How to use TypeScript to write Angular applications
- All about directives and components, including the creation of custom directives/ components
- How databinding works
- All about routing and handling navigation
- What Pipes are and how to use them
- How to access the Web (e.g. RESTful servers)
- What dependency injection is and how to use it
- How to use Modules in Angular
- How to optimize your (bigger) Angular Application
- An introduction to NgRx and complex state management
- We will build a major project in this course so that you can practice all concepts
- and so much more!
- Pay once, benefit a lifetime!
- Don’t lose any time, gain an edge and start developing now!
Who this course is for:
- Taking this course will enable you to be amongst the first to gain a very solid understanding of Angular
We are confident that this learning material will allow you to improve considerably your comprehension and allow you to access many other amazing technical courses in our catalogue. This class is the foundation of a computer science curriculum and fundamental for anyone approaching to Coding and looking to become a tech digital professional. This is why Guilds42 has introduced this Course, even if it is not a free course.
This course is managed by the external partner Udemy. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer. This course however is not a free course but it is considered an excellent valuable asset to make you better yourself.
Once you have obtained your certification, save it on your device in Jpg or Pdf format and go back to the course page, in Guilds42, to upload it to the appropriate box and validate your skills.