Corso Azure Administrator Associate
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit) Paid Certificate Available
Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- Manage Azure identities and governance
- Implement and manage storage
- Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
- Configure and manage virtual networking
- Monitor and back up Azure resources
- AZ-104: Prerequisites for Azure administrators - 9 Modules - Beginner (Role: Administrator)
- AZ-104: Manage identities and governance in Azure - 11 Modules - Beginner (Role: Administrator)
- AZ-104: Implement and manage storage in Azure - 9 Modules - Beginner (Role: Administrator)
- AZ-104: Deploy and manage Azure compute resources - 14 Modules - Beginner (Role: Administrator)
- AZ-104: Configure and manage virtual networks for Azure administrators - 12 Modules - Beginner (Role: Administrator)
- AZ-104: Monitor and back up Azure resources - 8 Modules - Beginner (Role: Administrator)
Candidates for the Azure Administrator Associate certification should have subject matter expertise implementing, managing, and monitoring an organization’s Microsoft Azure environment.
Responsibilities for this role include implementing, managing, and monitoring identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment, plus provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources, when needed.
An Azure Administrator often serves as part of a larger team dedicated to implementing your organization's cloud infrastructure.
This course is managed by the external partner Microsoft Imagine Academy. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer. Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to upload Certification (jpg / png / pdf). Your document will be evaluated and if appropriate and verifiable, you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.
A candidate for this certification should have at least six months of hands-on experience administering Azure, along with a strong understanding of core Azure services, Azure workloads, security, and governance. In addition, this role should have experience using PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure portal, and Azure Resource Manager templates.
- By becoming certified, you can demonstrate to employers that you have a clear understanding of Azure,
- Azure is a widely used a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Microsoft-managed data centers
- You can also add the certification to your CV and easily upload it to your LinkedIn profile.
Building a Career:
- Certification is proof of your real digital skills and your desire to learn - two essential qualities in today's business world.
- If you demonstrate these qualities, you are more likely to find the job you want.
- By improving your digital knowledge, you can find a job, get a promotion or start a new career.
- Learn new skills with short video tutorials, then test your preparation with quick quizzes.
- Take the final exam