Corso Beginner Web Development Master the Basics of HTML5 & CSS3
Course delivered in English
Access: Paid Online Course (price may vary)
With Master the Basics of HTML5 & CSS3: Beginner Web Development, you can Start your journey towards becoming a bona fide web developer by learning these foundational concepts of coding
3 modules • 38 lessons. This course could be completed in approx 3 h 4 min
HTML & HTML5 for a total of 17 lessons, 1 h 43 min
- Introduction to HTML & HTML5 - 06:20
- Creating a Basic Page - 12:57
- How To Use HTML Editors - 07:46
- Saving Files - 05:44
- Nesting - 06:47
- HTML Colours - 06:55
- Site Navigation Links- 05:46
- Link Targets - 06:09
- Working with Images in HTML - 03:49
- Comments Tag - 04:39
- Meta Tags - 05:28
- HTML5 Audio Tag- 07:56
- HTML5 Video Tag - 07:36
- Constructing Ordered Lists - 03:25
- Constructing Unordered Lists - 03:44
- Horizontal Rule Tag - 03:55
- Validation - 03:54
CSS & CSS3 for a total of 19 lessons, 1 h 21 min
- Introduction to CSS & CSS3 - 02:57
- The CSS Syntax - 04:12
- Inline CSS- 04:50
- Internal CSS - 03:07
- External CSS - 05:15
- Link Styles - 05:23
- Comment Tag - 02:42
- The ID Selector - 02:53
- The Class Selector - 04:19
- Validation - 04:05
- Changing Font Size - 04:16
- Changing Font Colour - 07:36
- Changing Text Alignment - 03:16
- Changing The Font Family - 05:37
- Changing Font Style - 03:50
- Adding Text Shadow & 3-D Text - 04:20
- Creating a Content Box - 04:00
- Adding Rounded Corners to a Content Box - 04:20
- Adding Shadows to a Content Box - 03:48
CONCLUSION for a total of 2 lessons, 1 min
- Congratulations! - 01:01
- Bonus Lecture - 00:07
- This course will introduce you to the two pillars of web development: HTML and CSS. Among other things, you will learn the foundational role of each these pillars and how they fit together to form websites.
- In the HTML section, you will learn how to perform simple tasks such as creating a basic web page, adding images, changing colours, and constructing lists.
- When we turn to CSS, you will learn how to style your web pages, how to change font colours and sizes and how to add a content box to a web page.
- No prior knowledge needed whatsoever. All that you need to complete this course is a computer with internet access and a little bit of determination.
Whether it's someone that's looking for a career change… An entrepreneur who needs a website for his business but lacks the funds needed for outsourcing… Or just those seeking personal enrichment;
The fact remains that, in the world of today, web development skills and knowledge are becoming increasingly sought-after and, therefore, also increasingly valuable. This course is meant for those brave individuals who wish to take their first steps into the world of Web Development. It's meant to give you a taste of this vast and interesting field so that you can accurately determine if this is something you wish to pursue.
Coding is the language of the future. Come join me in this course and let's start working on those ABC's…
This course is managed by the external partner Udemy. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer. This course is free, however you might be charged for a Certification. In Udemy there are no free course but this learning object is considered an excellent valuable preparation to jet you Job ready in Web Development. Guilds42 shall not make it compulsory in any of Pilot, however it comes highly reccommended by expert and everyone should at least consider it.
Should you wish to dig deeper you might decide to subscribe to a yearly Paid plan directly with Udemy. Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to upload proof of completion (screenshot, jpg / png / pdf) for the specific course. Your document will be evaluated and if appropriate and verifiable, you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.