Corso Coda 101
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit)
In Coda 101, we start simple by exploring the core building blocks of Coda and how they fit together.
9 lessons, 24 minutes total
Choose your learning journey.
Below you’ll find a specially curated curriculum to guide you as you gain a better understanding of Coda’s building blocks and they fit together. Don’t forget to copy this doc so that you can save your progress. This course has 9 lessons and can be tackled in approx 24 minutes.
What type of learning plan do you want?
Just the Basics in 1hour 22 minutes
- Task 1 - Welcome to Coda 101 - Time commitment 1 mins
- Task 2 - Pages - Time commitment 6 mins
- Task 3 - Text - Time commitment 4 mins
- Task 4 - Page Options - Time commitment 4 mins
- Task 5 - Comments - Time commitment 4 mins
- Task 6 - Tip: How to link pages in Coda - Time commitment 2 mins
- Task 7 - Tables - Time commitment 3 mins
- Task 8 - Template - Time commitment 2 mins
- Task 9 - Workspaces - Time commitment 2 mins
If you can type in a doc, you can use Coda. While you’re welcome to stop there, with a clean writing surface, you can also build docs as powerful as apps. And it’s not as scary as it sounds. Coda’s building blocks ensure that each doc has the ability to evolve and grow, giving you the autonomy to make docs that fit your needs. You have the power to build something scalable, easy to understand, and intuitive for others to use—you just need to get started.
And we’re here to help you along your path to learning Coda. Ask yourself:
What do you need right now?
- * Looking for a set curriculum? Sit tight.
- * Need a quick answer? Check out Coda’s Community.
- * Want to level-up your Coda skills? Flex with Exercises andPuzzles.
- * Searching for inspiration on what to build next? Head over to the Doc Gallery.
What to expect from the rest of this doc.
Every journey has pitstops—and this one is no different. Below are the stops available to you, from video tutorials to hands-on exercises to relevant reading.
Learn by watching
- * Coda essentials - Coda basics, in video form.
- * Formula essentials - Learn to write and read Coda’s unique formula language.
- * Designing docs - Recognize and use common doc patterns to scale your doc.
- * Coda in action - Explore a set of real-world scenarios and best practices.
Learn by doing
- * Exercises - Build a table, guided by a few pre-set goals.
- * Puzzles - Create something unexpected with our favorite way to procrastinate.
This course is managed by the external partner Coda Learn. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other learning paths on offer.
Coda Learn will not issue a Certificate for completing this course; however we will! Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to upload an evidence of completion (screenshot jpg / png / pdf). Your document will be evaluated and if appropriate and verifiable, you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.