Corso Computer Science 101: Master the Theory Behind Programming
Course delivered in English
Access: Paid Online Course (price may vary)
Computer Science 101: Learn Computer Science to become a better Programmer and Software Engineer.
What you'll learn
- Understand the Fundamental Theories of Algorithm Analysis
- Be able to Compare Various Algorithms
- Understand When to use Different Data Structures and Algorithms
- Understand the Fundamentals of Computer Science theory
- Understand the Core Sorting Algorithms
- 11 sections • 94 lectures • 10h 56m total length
- 10 hours on-demand video
- 20 articles
1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- A Willingness to Learn New Topics!
- No Prior Experience or Knowledge is Needed!
Master the Theory to Becoming a Good Programmer!
If you're looking to learn the theory that makes great programmers, you've come to the right place! This course is perfect for anyone interested in learning the fundamentals to Computer Science Theory. No Previous Experience Necessary!
Computer science and technology are often thought of as things only for "analytical minds". I believe however that technology and it's theory are for everyone. So I designed this course to teach each topic in a variety of easy to digest ways. Through these multiple reinforcing steps, I believe anyone can follow along and succeed!
Why is the Theory of Programming Important?
Understanding Computer Science theory is what sets apart Great programmers from average ones. Programming theory is something that transcends a single programming language. It gives you skills and techniques you can apply to any programming language you touch. Learning the theory behind programming is just as important, if not more important than learning a singular programming language like Java or C++.
Programming is all about problem solving. Analyzing a problem, and being able to figure out a way that a computer can help with that problem. Computer Science is the practice of this analysis process. It goes over the techniques and knowledge necessary to design efficient and sustainable code.
So if you want to begin setting yourself apart from the average programmers, this is the course for you!
Enroll Now and you'll Learn:
- Binary Number System
- N Notation
- Big O Notation
- How to Analyze a Program
- Arrays and their Advantages
- Nodes and their Importance
- Linked Lists and their Advantages and Implementations
- Stacks implemented with Arrays and Linked Lists
- Queues Implemented with Arrays and Linked Lists
- Various Sorting Algorithms and Their Comparisions
- Trees and Binary Search Trees
- And Much Much More!
I am so confident you will enjoy this course, I offer a 100% 30-day money-back guarantee through Udemy. If you are not happy with your purchase, I have no problem with giving your money back!
Are You Ready to Get Started?
I will be waiting for you inside the course!
Remember, this is an online course, so you can take it at your own pace. Are you busy right now? That's okay. Enroll today, and take the course at your own pace.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become a Good Programmer
- Anyone interested in the Computer Science Discipline
- Anyone who wants to learn how to problem solve like a Computer Scientist
This course is added onto our catalogue to help you to understand the basics of Machine Learning, Computer Science and Software Development Tools. Learning this topic opens up opportunities to be able to understand the role of a AI Machine Learning and Big Data Specialist.
This course is managed by the external partner Udemy. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer. This course however is not a free course but it is considered an excellent valuable asset to make you better yourself.
Once you have obtained your certification, save it on your device in Jpg or Pdf format and go back to the course page, in Guilds42, to upload it to the appropriate box and validate your skills.