Corso Cybersecurity CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-002) Complete Course & Practice Exam
Course delivered in English
Access: Paid Online Course (price may vary)
Pass the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ (CS0-002) exam on your 1st attempt, includes a full practice exam!
What you'll learn
- Take and pass the CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001 or CS0-002) certification exam
- Understand threat and vulnerability management concepts
- Understand how to conduct a cyber incident response
- Understand how to setup a strong security architecture for your networks
- Know what different types of cybersecurity tools are on the market and which to use in different scenarios
This course includes:
- 39 sections • 302 lectures • 32h 38m total length
- 32.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- 1 practice test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic understanding of network and network security
- Understand the concepts covered by the Network+ and Security+ exams
- This course aligns directly to the CompTIA CySA+ CS0-002 Certification Study Guide
** Taught by a Best Selling IT Certification Instructor **
This course provides everything you need in order to study for the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ (CySA+) (CS0-002) exam, including a downloadable Study Guide (PDF), quizzes to check your knowledge as you progress through the videos, and a full-length practice exam to test your knowledge before test day!
Taught by an expert in information technology and cybersecurity with over 20 years of experience, this course is a fun way to learn what you need to know to pass the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ (CySA+) (CS0-002) exam or to better prepare yourself to serve on your organization's cyber defense team.
The CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst+) (CS0-002) certification is a vendor-neutral certification that validates your knowledge and ability to conduct intermediate-level cybersecurity skills. This certification fills the gap between the entry-level CompTIA Security+ exam (for those with about 1 year in the field) and the advanced-level CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (for those with at least 5 years in the field). The CompTIA CySA+ exam is focused on the technical, hands-on details of the cybersecurity field, including not only cyber threats, secure network architecture, and risk management, but also the ability to perform log analysis, configuration assessments, and more.
This CySA+ (CS0-002) course is designed for IT Security analysts, vulnerability analysts, threat intelligence analysts, or anyone who is trying to get a better understanding of the concepts involved in conducting cybersecurity analysis, to include threat management, vulnerability management, cyber incident response, security architecture, and the toolsets associated with these cybersecurity efforts.
To help you practice for the CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-002) exam, this course even comes with a realistic practice exam containing 90 multiple-choice questions spread across the five domains tested by the CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-002) certification exam!
This course will provide you with full coverage of the five domains of the CySA+ (CS0-002) exam:
- Threat and Vulnerability Management (22%)
- Software and Systems Security (18%)
- Security Operations and Monitoring (25%)
- Incident Response (25%)
- Compliance and Assessment (13%)
This course stays current and up-to-date with the latest release of the CompTIA CySA+ exam (CS0-002), and also provides a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the quality of this course for any reason!
This course is brought to you by Dion Training Solutions, a CompTIA Platinum Delivery Partner, and aligns directly with the OFFICIAL CompTIA CySA+ CS0-002 Certification Study Guide.
Upon completion of this course, you will earn 33 CEUs towards the renewal of your CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Cloud+, PenTest+, CySA+, or CASP+ certifications.
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001 or CS0-002) Certification Exam
- Threat analysts
- Vulnerability analysts
- Risk management professionals
- Entry-level incident response professionals
This course is added onto our catalogue to help you to understand the basics of Cybersecurity and related Tools. Learning this topic opens up opportunities to be able to understand the role of Cybersecurity Analyst.
This course is managed by the external partner Udemy. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer. This course however is not a free course but it is considered an excellent valuable asset to make you better yourself.
Once you have obtained your certification, save it on your device in Jpg or Pdf format and go back to the course page, in Guilds42, to upload it to the appropriate box and validate your skills.