Corso Data Visualization
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit)
Make great data visualizations. A great way to see the power of coding!
Lesson 1 - Hello, Seaborn
- Your first introduction to coding for data visualization
Lesson 2 - Line Charts
- Visualize trends over time
Lesson 3 - Bar Charts and Heatmaps
- Use color or length to compare categories in a dataset
Lesson 4 - Scatter Plots
- Leverage the coordinate plane to explore relationships between variables
Lesson 5 - Distributions
- Create histograms and density plots
Lesson 6 - Choosing Plot Types and Custom Styles
- Customize your charts and make them look snazzy
Lesson 7 - Final Project
- Practice for real-world application
Lesson 8 - Creating Your Own Notebooks
- How to put your new skills to use for your next personal or work project
In this hands-on micro-course, you'll learn how to take your data visualizations to the next level with seaborn, a powerful but easy-to-use data visualization tool. To use seaborn, you'll also learn a bit about how to write code in Python, a popular programming language
Completing Data Visualization will equip you with the foundation you need to further your learning the one of the most sought after professionality in the market.
- Empowered Learning & Job Preparedness
- Set goals and create a personal action plan to support a coding and Machine Learning journey.
- Preparing for Job-readiness
- Planning for personal and professional growth
- Planning and Producing a portfolio
- Developing professional attitudes
This course is managed by the external partner Kaggle. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer.
Kaggle might not issue a Certificate for completing this course; however we will! Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to upload an evidence of completion (screenshot jpg / png / pdf). Your document will be evaluated and if appropriate and verifiable, you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.