Corso Exploring Aggregation and Granularity
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit)
With Exploring Aggregation and Granularity you can learn how understanding aggregation and granularity can help you see large trends in your data as well as the details behind those trends.
About this course
In this course, you’ll explore the concepts of aggregation and granularity. You’ll learn the definitions of several aggregation types, see how pre-defined aggregations impact data, and explore the effect of disaggregating data. You’ll also learn how different levels of granularity reveal data insights in visualizations.
30 - 45 minutes
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish among different types of aggregations.
- Identify how aggregation and granularity impact data.
As the market-leading choice for modern business intelligence, the Tableau platform is known for taking any kind of data from almost any system, and turning it into actionable insights with speed and ease. It’s as simple as dragging and dropping. Plus, Tablueau industry-leading enablement resources, training, and global data community offer unparalleled support for our customers and their analytics investments. The company mission is to help people see and understand data, we go beyond our technology to ensure customer success by helping people build a data culture.
Completing this course will help you:
- Analytical reasoning is the #3 most-needed hard skill in 2020, according to LinkedIn.
- Start paving the way to your future and boost your resume with in-demand data expertise
- Learn to help people see and understand their data
- Approaching a robust, scalable platform for elevating people and organization with the power of data.
- Demonstrate Data Visualization know-how and methodology
- Become a stronger, leaner, and more strategic asset for your employer
This course is managed by the external partner Tableau. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer. Should you wish to dig deeper you might decide to subscribe to a yearly Paid plan directly with Tableau. Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to upload proof of completion (screenshot, jpg / png / pdf) for the specific course. Your document will be evaluated and if appropriate and verifiable, you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.
Why this Certification might prove useful to you?
Getting Tableau Certified
- Tableau has a Certification Area available a this link www.tableau.com/learn/certification
- All certification are Paid Certification (approx 100$) therefore will not feature directly in Guilds42, but can be accessible directly
- Currently you will find the following Certification available Tableau Desktop Specialist, Tableau Desktop Certified Associate, Tableau Desktop Certified Professional, Tableau Server Certified Associate, Tableau Server Certified Professional, Tableau Certified Associate Consultant (For Tableau Partners only), Tableau Certified Associate Architect (For Tableau Partners only)
Building a Career:
- Certification is proof of your real digital skills and your desire to learn - two essential qualities in today's business world.
- If you demonstrate these qualities, you are more likely to find the job you want.
- By improving your digital knowledge, you can find a job, get a promotion or start a new career.
- Learn new skills with short video tutorials, then test your preparation with quick quizzes.
- Take the final exam