Corso Front-End Software Developer React - The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux)
Course delivered in English
Access: Paid Online Course (price may vary)
React - The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux)
Dive in and learn React.js from scratch! Learn Reactjs, Hooks, Redux, React Routing, Animations, Next.js and way more!
31 Module and 494 lessons. This course can be completed in approx 48 h 40 min
What's in this course?
- A thorough introduction to React.js (What is it and why would you use it?)
- All the core basics: How React works, building components with React & building UIs with React
- Components, props & dynamic data binding
- Working with user events and state to create interactive applications
- A (thorough) look behind the scenes to understand how React works under the hood
- Detailed explanations on how to work with lists and conditional content
- React Hooks (in-depth)!
- Working with built-in Hooks and building custom Hooks
- How to debug React apps
- Styling React apps with "Styled Components" and "CSS Modules"
- Working with "Fragments" & "Portals"
- Dealing with side effects
- Class-based components and functional components
- Sending Http requests & handling transitional states + responses
- Handling forms and user input (incl. validation)
- Redux & Redux Toolkit
- Routing with React Router
- An in-depth introduction into Next.js
- Deploying React Apps
- Implementing Authentication
- Unit Tests
- Combining React with TypeScript
- Adding Animations
- Tons of examples and demo projects so that you can apply all the things you learned in real projects
- And so much more - check out the full curriculum on this page!
- This really is the "Complete Guide" - promised!
- Students who want to learn how to build reactive and fast web apps
- Anyone who's interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Netflix
- Students who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technologyPer
This course is fully up-to-date with React 18 (the latest version of React)! It was completely updated and re-recorded from the ground up - it teaches the very latest version of React with all the core, modern features you need to know!
This course also comes with two paths which you can take: The "complete" path (full >40h course) and the "summary" path (~4h summary module) - you can choose the path that best fits your time requirements! :-)
This course teaches you React in-depth, from the ground up, step by step by diving into all the core basics, exploring tons of examples and also introducing you to advanced concepts as well. You'll get all the theory, tons of examples and demos, assignments and exercises and tons of important knowledge that is skipped by most other resources - after all, there is a reason why this course is that huge! :)
And in case you don't even know why you would want to learn React and you're just here because of some ad or "the algorithm" - no worries: ReactJS is a key technology as a web developer and in this course I will also explain WHY it's that important!
Welcome to "React - The Complete Guide"!
This course will teach you React.js in a practice-oriented way, using all the latest patterns and best practices you need. You will learn all the key fundamentals as well as advanced concepts and related topics to turn you into a React.js developer.
This is a huge course because it really covers EVERYTHING you need to know and learn to become a React.js developer!
No matter if you know nothing about React or if you already got some basic React knowledge (not required but also not a problem), you will get tons of useful information and knowledge out of this course! My goal with this course is to ensure that you feel confident working with React, so that you can apply for React jobs, use it in your own projects or simply enhance your portfolio as a developer - whatever your goal is: This course gets you there!
What will you learn
- Build powerful, fast, user-friendly and reactive web apps
- Apply for high-paid jobs or work as a freelancer in one the most-demanded sectors you can find in web dev right now
- Learn all about React Hooks and React Components
- NO prior React or any other JS framework experience is required!
This course is managed by the external partner Udemy. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer. This course is not a free course but it is considered an excellent valuable preparation to jet you Job ready as Front-End Software Developer . Guilds42 shall not make it compulsory in any of Pilot, however it comes highly reccommended by expert and everyone should at least consider it.
Should you wish to dig deeper you might decide to subscribe to a yearly Paid plan directly with Udemy. Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to upload proof of completion (screenshot, jpg / png / pdf) for the specific course. Your document will be evaluated and if appropriate and verifiable, you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.