Corso Front-End Software Developer Vue - The Complete Guide (incl. Router & Composition API)
Course delivered in English
Access: Paid Online Course (price may vary)
28 modules • 329 lessons. This course could be completed in approx 31 h 50 min
We'll start at the very basics, what Vue.js is and how it works before we move on to more complex and advanced topics but I'll be honest: It's too much to fit it all into one sentence, so here's what you'll learn in this Course:
What is VueJS and Why would you use it?
- The Basics (including the basic Syntax, Understanding Templates and much more!)
- How to Output Reactive Data & Listen to Events
- Interacting with DOM (Rendering Lists, Conditionally attaching/ detaching Elements ...)
- Setting up a Development Environment and Workflow
- Using Components (and what Components are to begin with)
- A Deep Dive Look Behind the Scenes of Vue
- Binding to Form Inputs
- Sending Http Requests to Backend APIs
- Authentication & Vue
- How to make your App more Beautiful with Animations and Transitions
- How to create an awesome Single-Page-Application (SPA) with Routing
- How to improve State Management by using Vuex
- How to Deploy the App
- And much more ...
This bestselling course teaches the latest version of Vue (Vue.js 3) from the ground up and in great detail. We'll cover all the core basics but we'll not stop thereafter - this course also dives into advanced concepts like the Composition API introduced with Vue 3.
Frontend frameworks like Vue JS are extremely popular because they give us this reactive, great user experience we know from mobile apps - but now in the browser! No wonder that jobs requiring frontend framework skills like VueJS are amongst the best paid ones in the industry!
You may know Angular 2+ and ReactJS, well, VueJS combines the best of both frameworks and makes building anything from small widgets to big, enterprise-level apps a breeze and a whole lot of fun! And if you don't know the two mentioned frameworks: That's fine, too, this course does not expect any knowledge of any other frontend framework - you will learn it all throughout this Course! This course covers it all!
All these topics are taught with real examples and demo projects. This course is full of exercises, challenges and bigger courser projects that allow you to practice what you learned.
Along with many other smaller projects, we will build a couple of bigger main projects:
The "Monster Slayer" Game - a game running in the browser, 100% powered by Vue
The "Learning Resource Manager" - a web app that allows you to manage (add, delete, list) your favorite learning resources
The "Find a Coach" app - a web app that allows you to sign up / login, register as a coach, list and filter available coaches and send messages to coaches
What will you learn
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
- Learn the latest version of Vue (Vue 3), including the brand-new Composition API
- ES6 Knowledge is a Plus but not a Must
- Basic HTML and CSS Knowledge is assumed throughout the Course
Is this course for you?
- This Course is for you if you want to create Reactive Applications, which run in the Browser
- Displeased with Angular 2? VueJS is for you!
This course is managed by the external partner Udemy. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer. This course is not a free course but it is considered an excellent valuable preparation to jet you Job ready as Front-End Software Developer . Guilds42 shall not make it compulsory in any of Pilot, however it comes highly reccommended by expert and everyone should at least consider it.
Should you wish to dig deeper you might decide to subscribe to a yearly Paid plan directly with Udemy. Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to upload proof of completion (screenshot, jpg / png / pdf) for the specific course. Your document will be evaluated and if appropriate and verifiable, you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.