Corso Get Started with Service Cloud for Lightning Experience
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit)
Get Started with Service Cloud for Lightning Experience helps you understand how to improve the productivity of your customer service team.
Salesforce offers an amazing set of sales, marketing, service, collaboration, security, and analytics capabilities, as well as the ability to create your own solutions on the Salesforce Platform. Salesforce is used by a wide range of companies from small start-ups to large enterprise companies in various industries. Getting indept knowledge of Salesforce Platform then can boost your professional career and get you a bright future. You them should start looking at the road ahead using this Certification Guide.
In order to acquire the necessary skills you should start your Learning path online using the official learning Platform called Trialhead.
Module 1 - Service Cloud: Quick Look (+100 points)
See how Service Cloud helps you deliver faster, more personalized service.
- Provide Great Service and Inspire Customer Loyalty - Approx 10 mins
Module 2 - Service Setup Assistant: Quick Look (+100 points)
Use Setup Assistant to implement Service Cloud in a few clicks.
- Set Up Your Contact Center - Approx 10 mins
Module 3 - Customer Service Incident Management: Quick Look (+100 points)
Fix service disruptions and communicate resolutions quickly.
- Address Disruptions and Build Customer Trust - Approx 10 mins
Module 4 - Service Cloud for Lightning Experience (+800 points)
Set up customer service for your business.
- Begin Your Customer Service Journey - Approx 15 mins
- Administer Service Cloud - Approx 20 mins
- Automate Case Management - Approx 30 mins
- Create Digital Engagement on Multiple Channels - Approx 30 mins
Module 5 - Service Cloud Agent Experience (+300 points)
Discover how agents use the Service console to close customer cases fast.
- Learn About Service Cloud for Agents - Approx 10 mins
- Explore the Service Console - Approx 10 mins
- Create and Manage Cases - Approx 10 mins
Module 6 - Service Cloud Agent Productivity (+1,600 points)
Help your agents work faster and more efficiently in the Service Console.
- Learn About Service Console Productivity Tools - Approx 10 mins
- Set Up the Productivity Tools - Approx 30 mins
- Create a Macro and Quick Text - Approx 30 mins
- Use All the Tools Together - Approx 30 mins
Module 7 - Salesforce Flow for Service (+700 points)
Simplify onboarding and guide your agents to resolve cases quickly and consistently.
- Learn About Salesforce Flow for Service - Approx 10 mins
- Learn About Process Automation Tools and RecordActions - Approx 10 mins
- Set Up Salesforce Flow for Service - Approx 25 mins
Module 8 - Entitlement Management for Lightning Experience (+800 points)
Use entitlements to ensure your customers receive top-notch service.
- Get Started with Entitlements - Approx 25 mins
- Set Up Milestones - Approx 25 mins
- Use Entitlements in Customer Cases - Approx 20 mins
- Use Entitlements with Work Orders - Approx 20 mins
Module 9 - Omni-Channel for Lightning Experience (+1,700 points)
Route work to the right agent for the job and get a complete view of your contact center.
- Get Started with Omni-Channel - Approx 10 mins
- Understand Queue-Based Routing - Approx 20 mins
- Understand Skills-Based Routing - Approx 25 mins
- Start Routing with Omni-Channel - Approx 25 mins
- Monitor Your Contact Center with Omni-Channel Supervisor - Approx 25 mins
Module 10 - Knowledge Basics for Lightning Experience (+ 300 points)
Use Lightning Knowledge to create a knowledge base for better customer service.
- Get Started with Lightning Knowledge- Approx 10 mins
- Prepare Your Salesforce Knowledge Base - Approx 10 mins
- Set Up a Simple Knowledge Base - Approx 10 mins
Module 11 - Survey Basics (+2,000 points)
Gather insights from customers or employees with surveys.
- Prepare for Your First Survey - Approx 20 mins
- Build Your Survey - Approx 25 mins
- Add Logic to Your Survey - Approx 25 mins
- Send Out and Track Your Survey - Approx 25 mins
Module 12 - Salesforce Surveys for Admins (+1,600 points)
Translate, automate, and evaluate your surveys with Salesforce Surveys.
- Translate Your Survey - Approx 20 mins
- Begin and Close Cases with Survey Invitations - Approx 20 mins
- Automate Your Survey Invitations - Approx 20 mins
- Analyze Your Responses - Approx 20 mins
Module 13 - Service Metrics (+700 points)
Make better business decisions based on customer service data.
- Get Started with Service Metrics - Approx 10 mins
- Create a Service Metrics Strategy - Approx 10 mins
- Analyze Your Service Data in Salesforce - Approx 15 mins
Module 14 - Service Cloud Transition to Lightning Experience (+400 points)
Discover how easy it is to move to Service Cloud Lightning.
- Find Familiar Service Features in Lightning Experience - Approx 20 mins
- Upgrade Your Console - Approx 20 mins
- Upgrade Case Feed - Approx 25 mins
- Upgrade Case Layouts - Approx 25 mins
Trails are guided learning paths through modules and projects that help you cover the most ground in the shortest amount of time. Consider them your personal game plan for exploring new skills. You will find over 200 learning Models in different subjects, according to defferent roles, your level and the product you are interested in.
The learning Object you will find in Trailhead shall allow you to prepare for a Salesforce Credential Certification. Thus you may choose between 5 different paths: Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Architect, Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Marketer, Salesforce Consultant.
Further Details can be found at https://www.salesforce.com/content/dam/web/en_us/www/documents/datasheets/certification-guide.pdf
Be Advised, accessing the Exam Salesforce Credential is going to be difficult and it's not for free! So get busy studying all Learning content in Trailhead!
When the time comes, and you'll feel ready to get your Certification, this is what you'll find:
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 67%
- Registration fee: USD 200 plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100 plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment on scheduling an exam.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Don't be surprised, it's totally worthed!