Corso Get started with Slack basics
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit)
What Is Slack?
Slack is a messaging app for business, and so much more. It’s your company’s home for everyone and everything—your digital HQ. Discover the basics so you can get the most out of Slack.
This course can be tackled in approx 30 mins (+100 points)
- Start Conversations and Collaborate in Channels- Approx 10 mins
- Find Information and Keep Work Organized - Approx 10 mins
- Focus on What Matters to You - Approx 10 mins
Slack is a team collaboration and project management tool.
The platform can be used in-browser or as its own native app on desktop and mobile.
Slack provides value for businesses by facilitating team communication, providing timely business insights, and integrating with productivity tools
Slack offers you a platform where you can find tutorial, user cases and user applications available at this link
After completing this unit, you’ll be able to:
- Decide where to have different types of conversations.
- Find, join, and start conversations.
- Work quickly with teammates using mentions and reactions.
- Share files with the team.
- Improve the readability of your messages.
This course is managed by the external partner Trailhead. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer. Trailhead will not issue you a Certification. We will do it!
Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to upload proof of completion (jpg / png / pdf). Your document will be evaluated and if appropriate and verifiable, you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.