Corso Getting started with Zapier
Course delivered in English
Getting started with Zapier? Learn the basics so you can get started.
Table of Contents
- Automation basics
- Create your first Zap
- Other things to know
What is Zapier used for?
Zapier is a tool that helps you automate repetitive tasks between two or more apps—no code necessary. When an event happens in one app, Zapier can tell another app to perform (or do) a particular action.
This guide is for Anyone looking to quickly create their first Zap. We'll help you get into the automation mindset and guide you through the necessary steps to get things up and running.
Once you have finished the guide you will be able to answer and perform the following actions:
- What is automation and what is a Zap?
- How to create a Zap: pre-work, setting triggers and actions, mapping fields
- Other things to know: Activity history, choosing a Zapier plan and next level functions
Why taking this Course:
Zapier provides workflows to automate the use of web applications together. It is often described as a translator between web APIs. Zapier is an automation tool that lets you easily create workflows that involve common web apps and services. Zapier uses a simple trigger and action for creating commands, akin to "if this happens, then do that." Most companies could therefore benefit of this know-how, as all need to find smart ways to make processes more efficient.
- By becoming certified, you can demonstrate to employers that you have a basic understanding of Zapier.
- You can also add the certification to your CV and easily upload it to your LinkedIn profile.
Building a Career:
- Certification is proof of your real digital skills and your desire to learn - two essential qualities in today's business world.
- If you demonstrate these qualities, you are more likely to find the job you want.
- By improving your digital knowledge, you can find a job, get a promotion or start a new career.
- Learn new skills with short video tutorials, then test your preparation with quick quizzes.
- Take the final exam included
This course is managed by the external partner Zapier. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer.
Zapier might not issue a Certificate for completing this course; however we will! Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to take our 5 questions final test. Do it right and your Dashboard will automatically show certification and score.