Corso HubSpot Marketing Software
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit)
To do inbound marketing well, you need to start your journey with the marketing software the right way. It’s a big platform with a lot of tools, and to get the most value out of them, you need a foundation of knowledge and an understanding of how they all work together. These lessons will equip you with the fundamental understanding you need to do marketing well using HubSpot.
During this course you will be asked to perform 2 Practical Exercises on Hubspot: "Create a Task" and "Create or send a sales email template"
- This exercise is required in order to complete the lesson. It will be graded automatically. Make sure your account meets the criteria.
- Should you need to open a developer licence (free) you should follow instructions here (account Developer https://developers.hubspot.com/).
- When you've finished the exercise, it'll be graded within 24 hours.
- You must pass this exercise to become certified.
HubSpot Marketing Software has 14 video lessons and can be completed in less than 4 hours
- Understanding Marketing Hub - 4 videos (16 minutes) by Jorie Munroe
- Exploring the Contacts Database in HubSpot - 7 videos (17 minutes) by Jorie Munroe
- Using Buyer Personas in HubSpot - 3 videos (7 minutes) - Guillaume Delloue
- Creating a Content Strategy in HubSpot - 6 videos (20 minutes) by Guillaume Delloue
- Creating a Campaign in HubSpot - 3 videos (6 minutes) by Guillaume Delloue
- Understanding Blogging in HubSpot - 4 videos (9 minutes) by Rachel Sheldon
- Creating Landing Pages in HubSpot - 5 videos (22 minutes) by Jorie Munroe
- Creating Calls-to-Action in HubSpot - 4 videos (16 minutes) by Angela Hicks
- Creating Forms in HubSpot - 5 videos (23 minutes) by Jorie Munroe
- Understanding Segmentation in HubSpot - 6 videos (11 minutes) by Courtney Sembler
- Understanding Social Media in HubSpot - 5 videos (17 minutes) by Crystal King
- Understanding Email in HubSpot - 6 videos (10 minutes) by Courtney Sembler
- Understanding Workflows in HubSpot - 7 videos (12 minutes) by Courtney Sembler
- Understanding Reporting in Marketing Hub - 6 videos (20 minutes) by Jorie Munroe
Completing this course will help you:
- Introduction to HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Improve usage of HubSpot Marketing Hub tools
- Explore case study of how to use Marketing Hub to grow your business
This course is managed by the external partner Hubspot Academy. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer.
During the course there are (compulsory) practical tests which are used to complete the theoretical part preparatory for the exam. To carry out these tests, access to the Hubspot Pro functions is required. The purchase of the software is not required to complete the path but it is sufficient to access a DEV License free of charge (Developer account that can be activated at https://developers.hubspot.com/).
Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to upload "evidence of completion (jpg / png / pdf). Your document will be evaluated and if appropriate and verifiable, you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.
Why this Certification might prove useful to you?
- By completing this Course you can demonstrate to employers that you have a clear understanding of Hubspot
- You can also add the course to your CV and easily upload it to your LinkedIn profile.
Building a Career:
- Certification or Courses are proof of your real digital skills and your desire to learn - two essential qualities in today's business world.
- If you demonstrate these qualities, you are more likely to find the job you want.
- By improving your digital knowledge, you can find a job, get a promotion or start a new career.
- Learn new skills with short video tutorials, then test your preparation with quick quizzes.