Corso Intro to Machine Learning
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit)
Learn the core ideas in machine learning, and build your first models.
This course has 7 learning module, plus 2 Bonus materials and can be teckled in approx 3 hours.
Lesson 1 - How Models Work
- The first step if you're new to machine learning
Lesson 2 - Basic Data Exploration
- Load and understand your data
Lesson 3 - Your First Machine Learning Model
- Building your first model. Hurray!
Lesson 4 - Model Validation
- Measure the performance of your model ? so you can test and compare alternatives
Lesson 5 - Underfitting and Overfitting
- Fine-tune your model for better performance.
Lesson 6 - Random Forests
- Using a more sophisticated machine learning algorithm.
Lesson 7 - Machine Learning Competitions
- Enter the world of machine learning competitions to keep improving and see your progress
- Intro to AutoML
Learn how to use automated machine learning (AutoML) to accelerate your work.
- Getting Started With Titanic
Create your own Kaggle Notebooks to organize your work in competitions.
Instructor - Dan Becker - Data Scientist
Dan has done data science consulting for 6 companies in the Fortune 100 and contributed to the Keras library for deep learning. He has a PhD in Econometrics.
Completing Intro to Machine Learning will equip you with the foundation you need to further your learning the one of the most sought after professionality in the market.
- Empowered Learning & Job Preparedness
- Set goals and create a personal action plan to support a coding and Machine Learning journey.
- Preparing for Job-readiness
- Planning for personal and professional growth
- Planning and Producing a portfolio
- Developing professional attitudes
This course is managed by the external partner Kaggle. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer.
Kaggle might not issue a Certificate for completing this course; however we will! Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to upload an evidence of completion (screenshot jpg / png / pdf). Your document will be evaluated and if appropriate and verifiable, you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.