Corso Learn Python Programming Masterclass
Course delivered in English
Access: Paid Online Course (price may vary)
This Python For Beginners Course Teaches You The Python Language Fast. Includes Python Online Training With Python 3
What you'll learn
- Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- Have the skills and understanding of Python to confidently apply for Python programming jobs.
- Acquire the pre-requisite Python skills to move into specific branches - Machine Learning, Data Science, etc..
- Add the Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills to your résumé.
- Understand how to create your own Python programs.
- Learn Python from experienced professional software developers.
- Understand both Python 2 and Python 3.
25 sections • 492 lectures • 67h 11m total length
This course includes:
- 66.5 hours on-demand video
- 14 articles
- 16 downloadable resources
- 34 coding exercises
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- A computer - Windows, Mac, and Linux are all supported. Setup and installation instructions are included for each platform.
- Your enthusiasm to learn this go-to programming language. It’s a valuable lifetime skill which you can’t un-learn!
- Everything else needed to start programming in Python is already included in the course.
Whether you want to:
- - build the skills you need to get your first Python programming job
- - move to a more senior software developer position
- - get started with Machine Learning, Data Science, Django or other hot areas that Python specialises in
- - or just learn Python to be able to create your own Python apps quickly.
- …then you need a solid foundation in Python programming. And this course is designed to give you those core skills, fast.
This course is aimed at complete beginners who have never programmed before, as well as existing programmers who want to increase their career options by learning Python.
The fact is, Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world – Huge companies like Google use it in mission critical applications like Google Search.
And Python is the number one language choice for machine learning, data science and artificial intelligence. To get those high paying jobs you need an expert knowledge of Python, and that’s what you will get from this course.
By the end of the course you’ll be able to apply in confidence for Python programming jobs. And yes, this applies even if you have never programmed before. With the right skills which you will learn in this course, you can become employable and valuable in the eyes of future employers.
Will this course give you core python skills?
Yes it will. There are a range of exciting opportunities for Python developers. All of them require a solid understanding of Python, and that’s what you will learn in this course.
- Will the course teach me data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence?
No, it won’t do that – All of these topics are branches of Python programming. And all of them require a solid understanding of the Python language.
Nearly all courses on these topics assume that you understand Python, and without it you will quickly become lost and confused.
This course will give you that core, solid understanding of the Python programming language.
By the end of the course you will be ready to apply for Python programming positions as well as move on to specific areas of Python, as listed above.
Why should you take this course?
There are a lot of Python courses on Udemy – Your instructors, Tim and Jean-Paul are pretty unique in that between them they have around 70 years of professional programming experience. That’s more than a lifetime of skills you get to learn Python from.
You can enrol in the course safe in the knowledge that they are not just teachers, but professional programmers with real commercial programming experience, having worked with big companies like IBM, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu and Saab in the past.
As such you will not only be learning Python, but you will be learning industry best practices for Python programming that real employers demand.
And if that’s not enough take a read of some of the many reviews from happy students – there are around 100,000 students who have left around 19,000 reviews.
This is one of the most popular courses on Python programming on Udemy.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
- All the essential Python keywords, operators, statements, and expressions needed to fully understand exactly what you’re coding and why - making programming easy to grasp and less frustrating
- You will learn the answers to questions like What is the Python For Loop, what is Python used for, how Python switch the traditional syntax of code, and more.
- Complete chapters on object-oriented programming and many other aspects of Python, including tKInter (for building GUI Interfaces) and using databases with Python.
- Although this is primarily a Python 3 course, a python developer will need to work with Python 2 projects from time to time – We’ll show the difference in both versions to make sure you understand how things work differently in each version.
- How to develop powerful Python applications using one of the most powerful Integrated Development Environments on the market, IntelliJ IDEA! - Meaning you can code functional programs easier. IntelliJ has both a FREE and PAID version, and you can use either in this course. PyCharm will also work just fine.
Does the course get updated?
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New, more powerful hardware and software are being released every day, meaning it’s crucial to stay on top with the latest knowledge.
A lot of other courses on Udemy get released once, and never get updated. Learning from an outdated course and/or an outdated version of Python can be counter productive and even worse it could teach you the wrong way to do things.
For example if you apply some parts of Python 2 to Python 3 code, you will get completely different results.
We cover differences like this in the course and also continually update the course as well.
What if you have questions?
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, we offer full support, answering any questions you have 7 days a week (whereas many instructors answer just once per week, or not at all).
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With our hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
That’s just one reason why Tim was voted top 10 in the Udemy instructor awards (out of a whopping 18,000 instructors), and quickly became a top-rated, bestselling instructor on the Udemy site.
There’s no risk either!
This course comes with a full 30 day money-back guarantee. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let Tim or J-P know and they will refund you 100%, every last penny no questions asked.
You either end up with Python skills, go on to develop great programs and potentially make an awesome career for yourself, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
You literally can’t lose.
Ready to get started, developer?
Enrol now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to creative, advanced Python brilliance. Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
This course is added onto our catalogue to help you to understand the basics of Machine Learning, Data Science, Django or other hot areas that Python specialises. Learning this topic opens up opportunities to be able to understand the role of a AI MAchine Learning and Big Data Specialist.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no previous programming experience looking to obtain the skills to get their first programming job.
- Anyone looking to to build the minimum Python programming skills necessary as a pre-requisites for moving into machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence.
- Existing programmers who want to improve their career options by learning the Python programming language.
- If you are an expert Python programmer with extensive knowledge, and many years’ experience, then this course is probably not for you.
We are confident that this learning material will allow you to improve considerably your comprehension and allow you to access many other amazing technical courses in our catalogue. This class is the foundation of a computer science curriculum and fundamental for anyone approaching to Coding and looking to become a tech digital professional. This is why Guilds42 has introduced this Course, even if it is not a free course.
This course is managed by the external partner Udemy. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer. This course however is not a free course but it is considered an excellent valuable asset to make you better yourself.
Once you have obtained your certification, save it on your device in Jpg or Pdf format and go back to the course page, in Guilds42, to upload it to the appropriate box and validate your skills.