Corso Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit) Paid Certificate Available
Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
- Implement Microsoft Identity
- Build Apps with Microsoft Graph
- Extend and Customize SharePoint
- Extend Teams
- Extend Office
Detailed Skills Measured:
- Extend Microsoft 365 – Fundamental - 4 Modules Beginner (Role: Developer)
- Build apps with Microsoft Graph – Associate - 7 Modules Intermediate (Role: Developer)
- Implement Microsoft identity – Associate - 5 Modules Intermediate (Role: Developer)
Microsoft 365 Developers design, build, test, and maintain applications and solutions that are optimized for the productivity and collaboration needs of organizations using the Microsoft 365 platform.
Microsoft 365 Developers are proficient in the Microsoft identity and Microsoft Graph. They have general knowledge on UI elements (including Adaptive Cards and UI Fabric), Integration Points (including Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, SharePoint Framework, Actionable Messages), and determining workload platform targets.
This course is managed by the external partner Microsoft Imagine Academy. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer. Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to upload Certification (jpg / png / pdf). Your document will be evaluated and if appropriate and verifiable, you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: implement Microsoft identity; build apps with Microsoft Graph; extend and customize SharePoint; extend Teams; and extend Office.
- By becoming certified, you can demonstrate to employers that you have a clear understanding of Microsoft 365,
- Microsoft 365 is the productivity cloud designed to help you pursue your passion and run your business. More than just apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft 365 brings together best-in-class productivity apps with powerful cloud services, device management, and advanced security in one, connected experience
- You can also add the certification to your CV and easily upload it to your LinkedIn profile.
Building a Career:
- Certification is proof of your real digital skills and your desire to learn - two essential qualities in today's business world.
- If you demonstrate these qualities, you are more likely to find the job you want.
- By improving your digital knowledge, you can find a job, get a promotion or start a new career.
- Learn new skills with short video tutorials, then test your preparation with quick quizzes.
- Take the final exam