Corso Nurture Leads and Customers With HubSpot
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit)
Understanding the fundamentals of lead nurturing will help you build long-lasting relationships with your customers. The purpose of a lead nurturing strategy is to help your company create meaningful relationships with people at any point in their journey with you. And the first step is to understand the buyer's journey and the types of content you need to offer in each stage. In this lesson, you’ll learn how to create a vision for your marketing actions, how to send the right content to your contacts, and how to set the foundation for long-lasting, successful relationships.
Nurture Leads and Customers With HubSpot has 3 video and can be completed in just over 20 minutes
- Why is lead nurturing important? - 7 minutes
- What are the fundamentals of a lead nurturing strategy? - 7 minutes
- What does an effective lead nurturing campaign look like? - 9 minutes
- Quiz yourself - 3 questions
- This exercise is required in order to complete the lesson. It will be graded automatically. Make sure your account meets the criteria.
- Should you need to open a developer licence (free) you should follow instructions here (account Developer https://developers.hubspot.com/).
- When you've finished the exercise, it'll be graded within 24 hours.
- You must pass this exercise to become certified.
This Course is part of a series of Hubspot Professional Learning path focalised in WORKFLOW. The whole course is accessible at the following link and it has a total of 6 Lessons, 6 Quizzes: and 3 Practical exercises which can be done in approx 2 hours
To make it more appetible we have separated the 6 lessons into "individual" short certification on academy.guilds42.com. The 6 courses are:
- Nurture Leads and Customers With HubSpot
- Creating a Contact Management and Segmentation Strategy
- Understanding Segmentation in Hubspot
- Creating a High Performing Email
- Understanding Email in Hubspot
- Understanding Workflows in Hubspot
Completing this course will help you fully understand:
- how to interact, engage, and delight.
- Each piece of the inbound methodology comes together to spin your business's flywheel.
- Nurturing your customers—and potential customers—will help you and your business continue to grow.
- Learn how to build a segmentation strategy for your business, develop high-performing emails, and continue to nurture with HubSpot automation.
This course is managed by the external partner Hubspot Academy. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer.
Once you have finished the course, return to the course page in Guilds42 to complete the final exam and obtain your certification. Pass the test and you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.
Why this Certification might prove useful to you?
- By completing this Course you can demonstrate to employers that you have a clear understanding of Hubspot
- You can also add the course to your CV and easily upload it to your LinkedIn profile.
Building a Career:
- Certification or Courses are proof of your real digital skills and your desire to learn - two essential qualities in today's business world.
- If you demonstrate these qualities, you are more likely to find the job you want.
- By improving your digital knowledge, you can find a job, get a promotion or start a new career.
- Learn new skills with short video tutorials, then test your preparation with quick quizzes.