Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit)
Solve short hands-on challenges to perfect your data manipulation skills.
Lesson 1 - Creating, Reading and Writing
- You can't work with data if you can't read it. Get started here.
Lesson 2 - Indexing, Selecting & Assigning
- Pro data scientists do this dozens of times a day. You can, too!
Lesson 3 - Summary Functions and Maps
- Extract insights from your data.
Lesson 4 - Grouping and Sorting
- Scale up your level of insight. The more complex the dataset, the more this matters
Lesson 5 - Data Types and Missing Values
- Deal with the most common progress-blocking problems
Lesson 6 - Renaming and Combining
- Data comes in from many sources. Help it all make sense together
In this micro-course, you'll learn all about pandas, the most popular Python library for data analysis.
Along the way, you'll complete several hands-on exercises with real-world data. We recommend that you work on the exercises while reading the corresponding tutorials.
Completing Pandas will equip you with the foundation you need to further your learning the one of the most sought after professionality in the market.
- Empowered Learning & Job Preparedness
- Set goals and create a personal action plan to support a coding and Machine Learning journey.
- Preparing for Job-readiness
- Planning for personal and professional growth
- Planning and Producing a portfolio
- Developing professional attitudes
This course is managed by the external partner Kaggle. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer.
Kaggle might not issue a Certificate for completing this course; however we will! Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to upload an evidence of completion (screenshot jpg / png / pdf). Your document will be evaluated and if appropriate and verifiable, you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.