Corso Product Development: Customer Journey Mapping with Miro
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit)
In a video that plays in a split-screen with your work area, your instructor will walk you through these steps:
- Use Miro as a business tool and learn how to customize our project template using Miro’s features
- Evaluate value for the customer, personas analysis and relate it to the hands-on project map
- Define the main stages of the customer journey map
- Analyse the journey processes and define the customer mapping for the Awareness phase
- Define and identify the customer path for the Discovery phase
- Define and classify the Engagement phase customer path
- Define and identify the customer path for the Purchasing and Attendance phases
- Understand and classify the post service stage customer path and plan for the next steps
Product Development: Customer Journey Mapping with Miro
Offered by Coursera Project Network at €8
Included in this Guided Project:
- All learning materials, including the interactive workspace and final quiz
- Instant access to the necessary software packages through Rhyme
- A split-screen video walkthrough of each step, from a subject-matter expert
- Free download of what you create
- Ability to access your cloud desktop across six different sessions
By the end of this project, you will be fluent in identifying and analyzing customer journeys for new products and services and in deriving opportunities from your analysis, thus generating positive results for your business venture. This project is designed to engage and harness your visionary and exploratory abilities. You will use proven models in strategy and product development with the Miro platform to explore and analyze these customer journeys. This is an important step for individuals or companies wanting to explore new products or services.
We will practice critically examining customer segments and products structures that affect the business. You will engage in evaluating, through examples and hands-on practice, making decisions on product orientation. Furthermore, you will assess whether to modify or keep the product structure when entering the market. You will be ready to take an entrepreneurial idea through a scientific and logical process, helping you validate your ideas for a new business or service.
This course is organized by the external partner Coursera. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer.
- Coursera offers a 7-day Free Trial
- Enroling to Coursera can cost €32 per month to continue learning after trial ends.
- Unlimited access to all courses in the Certificate
- Watch lectures, try assignments, participate in discussion forums, and more.
- Cancel anytime.
- No penalties - simply cancel before the trial ends if it's not right for you.
- Go as fast as you can - the faster you go, the more you save.
- Certificate when you complete.
- Share on your resume, LinkedIn, and CV.
- Learn on your own schedule
- Course videos and readings
- Graded quizzes and assignments
- No degree or experience required for many programs
Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to upload proof of completion (jpg / png / pdf). Your document will be evaluated and if appropriate and verifiable, you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.