Corso Prospecting in HubSpot, Part 1: Identifying Good-Fit Leads
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit)
When you're prospecting, there’s a whole bunch of behind-the-scenes work you have to do to figure out who you should be reaching out to. In this lesson, you'll learn how to filter, organize, and view the contacts in your account. You'll also learn about the HubSpot tools that will help you add new leads to your account.
Course Structure: Prospecting in HubSpot, Part 1: Identifying Good-Fit Leads contains 6 videos and can be completed in approx 31 minutes
- Introduction to Prospecting - 2 minutes
- Filtering Your Contacts - 6 minutes
- Creating Contacts Manually - 3 minutes
- Chatflows - 5 minutes
- Filtering for Your Ideal Customer Profile - 3 minutes
- Filtering for Interest - 6 minutes
- Quiz yourself - 3 questions
- Practical exercise - Filter your contacts
During this course you will be asked to perform a Practical Exercise on Hubspot: Filter your contacts in HubSpot
- This exercise is required in order to complete the lesson. It will be graded automatically. Make sure your account meets the criteria.
- Should you need to open a developer licence (free) you should follow instructions here
- When you've finished the exercise, it'll be graded within 24 hours.
- You must pass this exercise to become certified.