Corso SAP Customer Experience portfolio
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit)
Join this course to learn how you can reimagine the customer experience with SAP C/4HANA. Learn about solutions that help brands build long-term competitive differentiation and brand loyalty through customer experiences that are trusted, simple, personal, helpful, and connected.
- Duration: The course is open for 6 weeks
- Effort: 2-3 hours in total
- Course assignment: You can take the course assignment at any time whilst the course is open.
- Course language: English
- Unit 1: Join the Customer Revolution
- Unit 2: Marketing as Trusted Source of Business with SAP Marketing Cloud
- Unit 3: Win with SAP Commerce Cloud
- Unit 4: Sell More with SAP Sales Cloud
- Unit 5: Create Core Moments for Every Customer with SAP Service Cloud
- Unit 6: Build Trusted Relationships with SAP Customer Data Cloud
- Unit 7: Connect with Purpose with the SAP C/4HANA Platform Suite
- Unit 8: Wrap-Up
This is the Age of the Customer. And winning in the Age of the Customer means delivering the best possible customer experience. Companies across industries around the globe are re-thinking and re-engineering their business to deliver superior customer experiences.
In this course, you’ll learn about our SAP Customer Experience solutions that help brands build long-term competitive differentiation and brand loyalty through customer experiences that are trusted, simple, personal, helpful, and connected, and help customers achieve everyday goals to live a better life.
After this course, you’ll have an understanding of how SAP C/4HANA and its specific cloud offerings empowers employees across all LoBs to better connect with and serve customers.
*Important note : As of June 2020, “SAP C/4HANA” is now referred to as the “SAP Customer Experience portfolio”.
The course is free. Just register for an account on openSAP and take the course!
openSAP offers innovative learning for everyone. It’s free, expert-led, and made for you by SAP. Whether you’re an SAP expert or beginner, staying up-to-date with the latest technologies is a must. You’ll find a variety of learning options with Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), Microlearning, and Podcasts available on openSAP. Simply choose the topic you’d like to learn about and when to invest the time – you’re in control of your learning!
- MOOCs: openSAP Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) leverage tried and trusted classroom concepts, with digital enhancements including gamification and discussion forums, to interact with other learners and experts in an online delivery format.
- MOOCs usually consist of content which is released on a weekly basis.
- Learners can access the content whenever they have time, take self-tests to test their knowledge, ask questions and raise discussion points in the forums, and earn points towards a course certificate.
- There are two types of openSAP MOOC:
- Enterprise MOOCs focus on SAP technology,
- Thought Leader MOOCs feature external speakers who share thought-leading ideas around business and technology.
This course is therefore managed by the external partner Open SAP. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer.
Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to upload proof of completion (jpg / png / pdf). Your document will be evaluated and if appropriate and verifiable, you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.