Corso SAP Sales Cloud – An Overview
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit)
Join this free online course to get an insight into SAP Sales Cloud solutions. Learn how to empower your salespeople to personalize buyer engagement, close deals faster, and align their behavior to your business goals.
- Duration: 4 weeks (3-4 hours per week)
- Course language: English
- Week 1: Introduction
- Week 2: Sales Automation
- Week 3: Sales Execution
- Week 4: Commissions and Subscription Billing
- Week 5: Final Exam
- Sales representatives
- Anyone involved in Sales or Marketing
- The openSAP course Reimagine Customer Experience with SAP C/4HANA is recommended
- Familiarity with the general concepts of CRM
Buyers are changing. They are no longer making decisions on price or products, they are basing their decisions on trust and experience and comparing you to the very best experience they have ever had. To meet the demands of today's customers you need to know them inside out. They come from different industries, have different preferences, and face unique challenges. What’s more, in the emerging business landscape change is the norm. Trends emerge, and products become obsolete, so you need to find new ways to stay relevant and compelling every single day.
This course will give you an insight into SAP Sales Cloud solutions, and you’ll see how SAP Sales Cloud has evolved as the next-generation tool beyond traditional CRM! In various demos, you can experience how SAP Sales Cloud helps to empower your salespeople to personalize buyer engagement, guide them to close more deals faster, and align their behavior to your business goals with an integrated lead-to-cash process.
In this course, you will see references to SAP C/4HANA. As of June 2020, “SAP C/4HANA” is now referred to as the “SAP Customer Experience portfolio”.
openSAP offers innovative learning for everyone. It’s free, expert-led, and made for you by SAP. Whether you’re an SAP expert or beginner, staying up-to-date with the latest technologies is a must. You’ll find a variety of learning options with Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), Microlearning, and Podcasts available on openSAP. Simply choose the topic you’d like to learn about and when to invest the time – you’re in control of your learning!
- MOOCs: openSAP Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) leverage tried and trusted classroom concepts, with digital enhancements including gamification and discussion forums, to interact with other learners and experts in an online delivery format.
- MOOCs usually consist of content which is released on a weekly basis.
- Learners can access the content whenever they have time, take self-tests to test their knowledge, ask questions and raise discussion points in the forums, and earn points towards a course certificate.
- There are two types of openSAP MOOC:
- Enterprise MOOCs focus on SAP technology,
- Thought Leader MOOCs feature external speakers who share thought-leading ideas around business and technology.
This course is therefore managed by the external partner Open SAP. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer.
Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to upload proof of completion (jpg / png / pdf). Your document will be evaluated and if appropriate and verifiable, you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.