Corso Sponsored ads Certification
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit)
The Sponsored ads foundations Certification validates an individual’s proficiency in Amazon’s sponsored ads, like Sponsored Products and Sponsored Brands, with emphasis on retail readiness, sponsored ads strategy, and campaign optimization.
This Certification is best suited for advertisers or agency professionals who leverage Amazon Advertising sponsored ads through the advertising console or Seller Central.
This course is managed by the external partner Amazon Academy. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer.
Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to upload Certification (jpg / png / pdf). Your document will be evaluated and if appropriate and verifiable, you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.
The courses below are designed to help you prepare for the Certification Assessment.
Completion of each course is not required for taking the assessment.
- Learn about sponsored ad types 12 minutes
- Target your sponsored ads campaign 22 minutes
- Set up a sponsored ads campaign 29 minutes
- Interpret your sponsored ads performance 20 minutes
- Optimize your sponsored ads campaign 15 minutes
- Optimize for retail readiness 15 minutes
- Learning path survey
- Sponsored Ads Foundations Certification Assessment - "Choose country" 2 hours
Why this Certification might prove useful to you?
- By becoming certified, you can demonstrate to employers that you have a clear understanding of Amazon Sponsored Ads
- You can also add the certification to your CV and easily upload it to your LinkedIn profile.
Building a Career:
- Certification is proof of your real digital skills and your desire to learn - two essential qualities in today's business world.
- If you demonstrate these qualities, you are more likely to find the job you want.
- By improving your digital knowledge, you can find a job, get a promotion or start a new career.
- Learn new skills with short video tutorials, then test your preparation with quick quizzes.
- Take the final exam