Corso The Ultimate Guide to CRM Apps
Course delivered in English
Managing your contacts didn’t used to be so difficult. When you started your business, you had a handful of suppliers and customers, and few enough team members that you could memorize their email addresses.
Things change. That’s good: business is growing and you have more people than ever to keep track of. You need a CRM—a Customer Relationship Management app—to help you keep track of everyone.
First, though, you need to learn a bit about CRMs. That's where this guide comes in.
What is Zapier used for?
Zapier is a tool that helps you automate repetitive tasks between two or more apps—no code necessary. When an event happens in one app, Zapier can tell another app to perform (or do) a particular action.
This course will teach you what CRMs are for, and will walk you through the best features of dozens of the most popular CRM apps. It'll then help you find ways to put a CRM to use in your business with tips from other teams and Zapier automations to simplify your work.
Why taking this Course:
Zapier provides workflows to automate the use of web applications together. It is often described as a translator between web APIs. Zapier is an automation tool that lets you easily create workflows that involve common web apps and services. Zapier uses a simple trigger and action for creating commands, akin to "if this happens, then do that." Most companies could therefore benefit of this know-how, as all need to find smart ways to make processes more efficient.
Once you have finished the guide you will be able to answer and perform the following actions:
Table of Contents
- The Beginner's Guide to CRM: Customer Relationship Management
- The best CRM software for every business in 2021
- Go All-In-One: 10 CRMs with Awesome Marketing Automation Features
- How to Pick the Best CRM, Put it to Work and Automate Your Data Entry
- The Ultimate Guide to CRM Automation
- By becoming certified, you can demonstrate to employers that you have a basic understanding of Zapier.
- You can also add the certification to your CV and easily upload it to your LinkedIn profile.
Building a Career:
- Certification is proof of your real digital skills and your desire to learn - two essential qualities in today's business world.
- If you demonstrate these qualities, you are more likely to find the job you want.
- By improving your digital knowledge, you can find a job, get a promotion or start a new career.
- Learn new skills with short video tutorials, then test your preparation with quick quizzes.
- Take the final exam
This course is managed by the external partner Zapier. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer.
Zapier might not issue a Certificate for completing this course; however we will! Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to take our 5 questions final test. Do it right and your Dashboard will automatically show certification and score.