Corso Creating a High Performing Email
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit)
Creating a High Performing Email has 3 videos and can be completed in just 30 minutes
- Why focus on high-performing email? - 5 minutes
- How do you create a high-performing email? - 16 minutes
- What do high-performing emails look like? - 6 minutes
- Quiz yourself - 5 questions
This Course is part of a series of Hubspot Professional Learning path focalised in WORKFLOW. The whole course is accessible at the following link and it has a total of 6 Lessons,6 Quizzes: and 3 Practical exercises which can be done in approx 2 hours
To make it more appetible we have separated the 6 lessons into "individual" short certification on academy.guilds42.com. The 6 courses are:
- Nurture Leads and Customers With HubSpot
- Creating a Contact Management and Segmentation Strategy
- Understanding Segmentation in Hubspot
- Creating a High Performing Email
- Understanding Email in Hubspot
- Understanding Workflows in Hubspot
Completing this course will help you fully understand:
- how to interact, engage, and delight.
- Each piece of the inbound methodology comes together to spin your business's flywheel.
- Nurturing your customers—and potential customers—will help you and your business continue to grow.
- Learn how to build a segmentation strategy for your business, develop high-performing emails, and continue to nurture with HubSpot automation.
This course is managed by the external partner Hubspot Academy. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer.
Once you have finished the course, return to the course page in Guilds42 to complete the final exam and obtain your certification. Pass the test and you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.
Why this Certification might prove useful to you?
- By completing this Course you can demonstrate to employers that you have a clear understanding of Hubspot
- You can also add the course to your CV and easily upload it to your LinkedIn profile.
Building a Career:
- Certification or Courses are proof of your real digital skills and your desire to learn - two essential qualities in today's business world.
- If you demonstrate these qualities, you are more likely to find the job you want.
- By improving your digital knowledge, you can find a job, get a promotion or start a new career.
- Learn new skills with short video tutorials, then test your preparation with quick quizzes.
Sending email, checking email, and drafting email has become as much a part of our day-to-day lives as getting up and going to work. And email is going to continue to play an important role in both our professional and personal lives. Creating emails that engage your contacts and help you grow your business is a key piece of your overall email marketing strategy. In this lesson, you'll learn the elements of a high-performing email and what you can do to implement them in your business.