Corso Customer Journey Basics
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit)
Customer Journey Basics helps you to connect your data, departments, and channels to deliver great 1-to-1 customer experiences. It should take approx 30 minutes to complete this course.
- Understand the Connected Customer ~10 minutes
- Get Started with Customer Journeys ~10 minutes
- Execute Your Journey Strategy ~10 minutes
This course is part of a Trailhead Itinerary called "Learn Marketing Best Practices".
This is one of the most interesting Digital Marketing courses on Trailhead for anyone willing to Discover best practices for optimizing your marketing strategy by channel. The whole Itinerary takes approx 5 hours and 30 minutes to complete, and gives you 2,600 points in Badges.
Learn Marketing Best Practices in details (should you be interested)
- Module 1 - Email Marketing Strategies
Discover best practices to use when designing and sending an email.
1 hour 20 minutes duration +500 Points
- Module 2 - Marketing Automation Strategies
Learn to scale your marketing efforts using first-party data, templates, and automations.
55 minutes duration +400 Points
- Module 3 - Digital Advertising Transformed with Customer Data
Build a successful digital advertising strategy with an audience-based approach.
30 minutes duration +300 Points
- Module 4 - Social Media Marketing & Engagement
Listen to your social community, publish compelling content, and engage online.
30 minuti duration +300 Points
- Module 5 - Customer Journey Basics
Connect your data, departments, and channels to deliver great 1-to-1 customer experiences.
30 minutes duration +300 Points
- Module 6 - Consumer Interaction Management
Take the consumer experience to the next level with real-time interaction management.
25 minutes duration +300 Points
- Module 7 - Marketing Intelligence and Analytics
Get data insights and grow your business with marketing intelligence.
20 minutes duration +200 Points
- Module 8 - Customer Data for Marketers
Use customer data to create personalized, engaging experiences.
1 hour duration - +300 Points
Salesforce is used by a wide range of companies from small start-ups to large enterprise companies in various industries. Getting indept knowledge of Salesforce Platform then can boost your professional career and get you a bright future. You them should start looking at the road ahead using this Certification Guide.
In order to acquire the necessary skills you should start your Learning path online using the official learning Platform called Trialhead.
Trails are guided learning paths through modules and projects that help you cover the most ground in the shortest amount of time. Consider them your personal game plan for exploring new skills. You will find over 200 learning Models in different subjects, according to defferent roles, your level and the product you are interested in.
The learning Object you will find in Trailhead shall allow you to prepare for a Salesforce Credential Certification. Thus you may choose between 5 different paths: Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Architect, Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Marketer, Salesforce Consultant.
Further Details can be found at https://www.salesforce.com/content/dam/web/en_us/www/documents/datasheets/certification-guide.pdf
Be Advised, accessing the Exam Salesforce Credential is going to be difficult and it's not for free! So get busy studying all Learning content in Trailhead!
When the time comes, and you'll feel ready to get your Certification, this is what you'll find:
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 67%
- Registration fee: USD 200 plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100 plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment on scheduling an exam.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Don't be surprised, it's totally worthed!
This course is managed by the external partner Trailhead. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer. Trailhead will not issue you a Certification. We will do it!
Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to upload proof of completion (jpg / png / pdf). Your document will be evaluated and if appropriate and verifiable, you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.