Corso Foundations: Introduction to Product Development Opportunities
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit)
- Introduction to product development
- Entering the Shopify ecosystem
- How Shopify developers impact the Shopify ecosystem
- Custom Storefronts
- Foundations: Introduction to Product Development Opportunities Badging Quiz
Development is all about making things better for merchants, who, in turn, make things better for buyers.
By working together to build the best commerce platform, you can use your skill set to build products to customize and enhance the Shopify platform for merchants.
- Shopify Developers are integral to the Shopify ecosystem
- Developers build impactful merchant tech solutions
- Merchants pay for innovative solutions that make their jobs easier, generating revenue for developers.
Developing for commerce presents a variety of opportunities. Whether your target audience sells online, in-store, or through marketplaces like Amazon and Walmart, they all face the same challenges when it comes to launching, maintaining, and growing their business.
The purpose of this course is to:
- Give you the tools you need to enter the world of ecommerce product development and grow your own business.
- Increase your skills to customize and enhance the Shopify platform for merchants and other Shopify Partners.
- Answer your questions about how to earn revenue through Shopify.
- Help you understand how to help merchants 10x their success on Shopify.
About this course
Learn about how third-party developers can use their skill sets to assist merchants and earn revenue within the Shopify ecosystem.
How to get started
You can go through this course at your own pace and on any device. Course progress is saved but assessments need to be completed in one session. Assessments are included after most courses and consist of multiple-choice questions based on the course material. The passing grade for assessments is 100%. The successful completion of the assessment is required to earn a course badge.
This Certification is issued by the external partner Shopify Partner Academy. To take this exam you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and other courses offered. Shopify Academy will issue you a Certification.
Once you have passed the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to upload your Certification (jpg / png / pdf). Your document will be evaluated and if appropriate and verifiable, you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.
Minimum Technical Skills
These are the basic technical skills you’ll need to complete these courses:
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to send and receive email
- Ability to use a web browser
- Ability to navigate the learning management system
These are the basic technology requirements you’ll need to meet in order to complete these courses:
- A laptop or desktop computer, or mobile device
- Internet access
- Updated internet browser
- An email account