Corso How to Delight Customers Using Workflows
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit)
How to Delight Customers Using Workflows has 4 video lessons and can be completed in less than 20 minutes
- The Importance of Delighting Customers - 3 minutes
- How to Build a Workflow for Onboarding Customers - 2 minutes
- How to Create a Workflow Centered on a Date Property - 3 minutes
- How to Create a Workflow for Requesting Customer Feedback - 2 minutes
- Quiz yourself - 2 questions
Completing this course will help you fully understand:
- how to interact, engage, and delight.
- Each piece of the inbound methodology comes together to spin your business's flywheel.
- Nurturing your customers—and potential customers—will help you and your business continue to grow.
- Learn how to build a segmentation strategy for your business, develop high-performing emails, and continue to nurture with HubSpot automation.
- You’ll learn how workflows can be used to delight your customers.
- We’ll cover the importance of delighting and growing your customers.
- Then, we’ll go through three ways to use workflows to delight customers.
This course is managed by the external partner Hubspot Academy. In order to take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and many other courses on offer.
Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to upload "evidence of completion (jpg / png / pdf). Your document will be evaluated and if appropriate and verifiable, you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.
Why this Certification might prove useful to you?
- By completing this Course you can demonstrate to employers that you have a clear understanding of Hubspot
- You can also add the course to your CV and easily upload it to your LinkedIn profile.
Building a Career:
- Certification or Courses are proof of your real digital skills and your desire to learn - two essential qualities in today's business world.
- If you demonstrate these qualities, you are more likely to find the job you want.
- By improving your digital knowledge, you can find a job, get a promotion or start a new career.
- Learn new skills with short video tutorials, then test your preparation with quick quizzes.