Corso Introduction to Google Analytics
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit)
- How to understand what the numbers are telling you on Google Analytics
- How to create reports and dashboards that are meaningful and relevant to your business objectives
- How to identify opportunities and gaps within your marketing strategy
Module 1: Google Analytics: What is it and how do I set it up?
- Introduction - 0:40 Minutes
- A brief introduction to Google Analytics - 0:52 Minutes
- Setting up your account - 4:25 Minutes
- Creating views and filters - 5:17 Minutes
Module 2: Exploring the data and finding insights
- Introduction - 0:42 Minutes
- Digging into the reports - 9:22 Minutes
- Digging into the reports (part two) - 8:50 Minutes
- How to uncover insights - 4:48 Minutes
- How to set-up goals and funnels - 6:15 Minutes
Module 3: Advanced techniques and customizations
- Introduction - 0:51 Minutes
- Customization: dashboards, alerts, and reports - 6:29 Minutes
- Advanced features for even more insights - 6:37 Minutes
In today’s business climate, if you’re not data-driven you are leaving money on the table. Google Analytics is your best tool for making informed decisions for your ecommerce strategy.
Through this course you will learn how to put this power of analytics to work for you, so you can build a thriving ecommerce shop. From understanding what your top traffic sources are, to which products are generating you the most revenue, GA puts you firmly in control of your marketing and product selection
Why this Certification might prove useful to you?
- By becoming certified, you can demonstrate to employers that you have a clear understanding of Introduction to Google Analytics
- You can also add the certification to your CV and easily upload it to your LinkedIn profile.
Building a Career
- Certification is proof of your real digital skills and your desire to learn - two essential qualities in today's business world.
- If you demonstrate these qualities, you are more likely to find the job you want.
- By improving your digital knowledge, you can find a job, get a promotion or start a new career.
- Learn new skills with short video tutorials, then test your preparation with quick quizzes.
- Take the final exam
This course is managed by the external partner Shopify Compass Academy. To take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and other courses offered. Shopify Academy will not issue you a Certification. We will do it!
Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to take the final Test/quiz. Once you complete succesfully the final quiz your Certification will be shown in your dashboard.