Corso Store Operations Fundamentals
Course delivered in English
Access: Free Online Course (Audit)
This course takes approximately 90 minutes to complete but may take more or less time depending on your existing knowledge and experience. Your progress will be saved so you can leave or resume the course at any time.
This course is managed by the external partner Shopify Partner Academy. To take this course you will need to register on their Academy platform where you can take advantage of this and other courses offered. Shopify Academy will not issue you a Certification. We will do it!
Once you have finished the course, go back to the course page in Guilds42 to upload proof of completion (jpg / png / pdf). Your document will be evaluated and if appropriate and verifiable, you will find this certification validated in the dashboard.
Get ready to tackle 9 Lessons:
- INTRODUCTION TO SHOPIFY STORE OPERATIONS
- STORE SETUP AND SETTINGS
- MANAGING PRODUCTS AND INVENTORY
- BUILDING AN ONLINE STOREFRON
- FULFILLING ORDERS
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS
- BEYOND THE ONLINE STORE
- MARKETING & ANALYTICS
- NEXT STEPS
Completing this course will help you:
Store Operations Fundamentals offers an extensive overview of how to successfully navigate the Shopify Admin, whether you’re setting up a store from the Shopify Partner development environment or managing an existing store for a client. This course covers areas of setup like the online store and other sales channels, merchant services offered by Shopify, and third-party applications that help your clients run and grow their business.
Improve the CV
- By getting certified, you can show employers that you have a clear understanding of how Shopify operates
- You can also add the certification to your CV and easily upload it to your LinkedIn profile.
Building a Career:
- Certification is proof of your real digital skills and your desire to learn - two essential qualities in today's business world.
- If you demonstrate these qualities, you are more likely to find the job you want.
- By improving your digital knowledge, you can find a job, get a promotion or start a new career.
- Learn new skills with short video tutorials, then test your preparation with quick quizzes.